Saturday, July 9, 2011

Second post

Hello,

Schools going to start soon! But I haven't found the tuition grant form. Charissa is at her grandma's place. I got a tuition job at bedok north! I am preparing the diagnostic test with references to the Secondary 3 Maths syllabus. Hope it will be useful to him/her. Really want the kid to get get good grades, its beneficial to both me and him/her. Can't wait to see him/her get good grades.

Orientation is going to start soon! 1 August is not far. Wonder what i would find there?

Opus IT is delaying the server serializing project because of late security clearance from IBM... Hopefully, they dun take too long.

Saw pepper lunch hiring and noted interview date on calendar. Now dun feel like going...

Faculty Award was renamed :) Now its sounds better :) Really feel like thanking my teacher at MJ but feels awkward. Got Mr Cha's number but dun know how to write the message. Just "Thank you"? How they will see this post and receive the message. Oh this is mushy.

Just updated my facebook details... going to add this blog to the details. Then continue with the diagnostic test.


No comments:

Post a Comment